Hope and Christopher On A Rainy Day | Jekyll Island Officiant

Rain in Coastal Georgia comes and goes quickly around here.  We always say, if you don’t like the weather, just wait a bit and it will change.  It’s not 30% chance of rain, it’s 70% chance of sun!  But that wasn’t the case on this rainy Saturday.  Rain drizzled and sprinkled most all day on […]